Smart Building Management
What is S-BMS?
S-BMS® is a Smart Building Management System from VEXO that utilises the latest technologies in IoT and data analytics to simplify installations and optimise building performance. This enables building owners, landlords and facilities managers to:
- Save on energy consumption
- Reduce CO2 emissions
- Improve comfort for occupants
S-BMS provides real-time monitoring, automated control and dynamic control of various zones and HVAC systems through a secure cloud server meaning facilities teams are always connected and avoiding unnecessary call-outs.
S-BMS benefits from having 4 simple choices, with pre-loaded strategies that are matched to your requirements. The similar installation costs of a fixed logic controller combined with the enhanced accessibility and functionality of a fully networked BMS system make S-BMS a great value solution for small to medium-sized businesses. This applies to a variety of different building types and plantrooms such as commercial buildings, schools, hospitals, and industrial facilities.
Reduce Emissions, Save Energy & Enable Dynamic Control of Your Building
Download our case study to find out how Portsmouth City Council has saved 25% in their energy bill using VEXO S-BMS.
here are some more reasons why S-BMS is the right choice for you
- Simple selection & quotation – based on heat source
- 4 Standard panels with pre-loaded strategies
- Electrician friendly installation and simple self-commissioning
- Secure remote online access with 3 user levels and 24/7 access
- Automatic alarm notification avoiding unnecessary call outs
- Standard LoRaWAN wireless gateway to reliably connect to your building with expansion panels available to connect up to 300 devices
- A full range of smart TRV heads, temperature sensors, window switches, remote relays, hot water sensors and more
- BACnet Connectivity and technical support from VEXO