CIBSE Approved CPD Seminars
Our CIBSE Accredited CPD Seminar on Hydronic Closed Loop System Water is now open for bookings.
This course presents issues associated with poor water quality and how to mitigate these risks from design stage through to commissioning and operation. By undertaking this course, engineers can learn industry best practices that lead to longer lifespan of plant room equipment, reduced carbon footprint of space and operation, increased efficiency of systems and reduced energy operating expenses.
Register your attendance for our next CPD Webinar or contact us to book a Lunch and Learn at your workplace.
Thursday, 14th September, 2:00pm (BST)
Thursday, 28th September, 2:00pm (BST)
Thursday 12th October, 2:00pm (BST)
What will we cover
- Types of Closed Loop Systems relevant to this CPD
- Objectives of water treatment and specification
- Types of Corrosion
- Design considerations for a clean and efficient system
- Carbon steel Hot or Cold form application – what you need to know
- Control’s philosophy consideration for water quality
- Plant upgrades and integration to existing secondary circuits
- Specifying competent pre-commissioning cleaning and commissioning specialists
- Water Quality and Energy performance/lifecycle correlation
- Water Quality Specification Resources
Lunch and Learn CPD Seminars
Contact us if you’d like to arrange a complimentary seminar in person for your company, delivered by a member of our technical team.